Skip to content
Rules & Regulations
- Students will have to apply for enrolment in specific format only. H.S.C. passed candidate will have to pay enrolment fee with enrolment application. A private student securing his/her admission in the college will have to submit enrolment form. Application for enrolment should be submitted on or before last date as notified. After the last date late fee will be charged according to the university rules.
- 75% attendance in each class & subject is necessary, otherwise he/she will not be allowed to appear for university examination, if student is absent for 7 days continuously without permission, he/she may be terminated from the college.
- Students may collect identity card from the office, after producing admission-receipt. If necessary, students will have to show identity card in the library, laboratory or office. If original identity card is lost, students will get new identity card by paying Rs. 10/-
- Without the permission of the college the students must not give any information related to the college to the news paper or any where else.
- Above mentioned Rules & University rules are binding on the students
- The Principal reserves his right to accept or reject the admission & it is not binding on him to show reasons for that.
- Students will get Train/S.T. Concession on the basis of permanent address, which he/she has mentioned on the application form. Students should give local address in detail. Change of address should be informed to the office.
- 8. Students should keep his/her bicycle/scooter on the cycle stand. Students will have to pay amount to the contractor. In case of breakage, it will be the contractor’s responsibility & not of the college.
- Under graduate students will have to go for medical check up by the college appointed medical officer and also will have to appear for Physical Efficiency Test.
- Test exams will be conducted by the college before Diwali and after Diwali. All the rules of the exams should be strictly followed.
- It will be the student’s responsibility to see that, his/her admission is according to the university rules. Students Admission will be cancelled if he/she has furnished false information or documents.