How To Apply
- The applicant may apply for admission only through the prescribed application form, accompanying this prospectus.
- The Prospectous, Identity Card & Information Brouchar may be purchased from the office.
- The applicant having higher percentage in the qualifying exm will be directly admitted on spot (first come first served basis)
- The applicant must apply within 7 days from the date of declaration of the results of the last qualifying examination.
- The applications received within the first 7 days, will be scrutinized and a Merit List will be prepared. This merit list will be
put upon the college Notice Board. This list will be prepared according to the rules of reservations for various castes & categories.
- Students finding positions in the merit list, will have to confirm their admission within 3 days, after the date of notification
of the list.
- After 3 days, the admissions will be done on a first-come first-served basis.
- In case a student has been asked to attend tne interview, he/she will have to do so at his/her own cost. The selected student
will have to confirm the admission by submitting all the relevant documents and paying the full fees at the college office.
- If the student higher in the merit list remains absent on the appointed data and time, the claim of the student immediately next
in the list, will be entertained for admission.
- The application received after the last university date of admission, may be entertained only after the permission from
the university and is subject to the availability of seats for a particular course.
The following documents(duly attested photo copies) must accompany the prescribed application form
- Leaving/Tranfer Certificate (TC) (Original certificate of institute last attended. Duplicate TC will not be entertained)
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate (for claiming benefits, meant for Backward Categories)
- Medical Certificate from Civil Surgeon in case of Physically Handicapped students.
- Employer’s certificate (if the applicant is in service)
- Latest passport sized photographs.