G.O.I. Scholarships & Other Concessions
1. Merit scholarship for the wards of the primary and secondary school teachers. For a continuous course scholar must secure promotion to the next higher class each university examination. In the final exam the scholar must obtain a first class or 60% marks in the aggregate.
2. Scholarship for the wards of freedom fighters (minimum 50% marks in the examination).
3. Govt. of India post S.S.C scholarship for the B.C. (SC,ST,NT, OBC, SBC) students (On Promotion to next higher class)
4. Govt. of India National scholarship ( as per govt. rules)
5. Scholarship for physically handicapped students (Certificate from the civil surgeon must be submitted with the application form).
6.Free tuition for the students from economically backward classes (E.B.C) (On promotion to next higher classes)(annual income up to rupees 15000/-)
8. Free ship OBC concession (annual income limit RS 70000/- to RS 250000/-)
Conditions to Seek Concessions
1. Scholarship is based on satisfactory progress, regular attendance and conduct of the scholar. If it is reported to the Head of the Institution that a scholar has by reasons of his/her own act or default failed to show satisfactory progress or found guilty in his/her conduct such as resorting to or participating in strikes, irregularity in attendance, the authority may cancel the scholarship or stop or withhold further payments.
2. (A) All backward class students (SC/ST/NT etc.) are considered eligible for the Govt. of India Scholarship as per Govt. rules.
(B) In case of refundable fees and other fees, if the fees are not reimbursed from the Govt., The student will have to pay it to the college.
(C) Scholarships will be paid to the students according to the Government rules
3. (A) Students with a break in studies should submit a gap certificate in the form of an affidavit stating the reasons for the gap.
(B) Students who have received the scholarship of the Govt. of india in the previous year
and have passed the annual examination are also required to submit the application forms. Their cases will be reported to the Divisional Social Welfare Officer, Amravati by the college for the renewal of scholarships
1. Students whose parents income is less than Rs. 15000/- p.a. are declared economically backward. Their fees are reimbursed by the State Government. However, such students have to apply in the prescribed form (to be obtained from the college office) to gether with an income certificate signed by the Revenue Officer not below the rank ofTahsildar and an attested true copy of marksheet of the last examination immediately after he/she is admitted to the college. E.B.C. concession will be finally decided at the end of the session on the basis of regular attendance which should not be less than 75% and satisfactory progress in the unit tests and test examination
2. Application forms for EBC, PTC and other concessions are available in the market. Applicants should fill in such forms and submit them to the college with necessary documents at the time of admission.
3. If a student fails to submit the concerned scholarship form in the time, He/She himself/herself will be responsible for not getting the scholarship.
1.From the Subject Teacher 1001/- to the highest scorer in that subject
2.If the Toppers Students of the B.A.Part 2 & 3 face the big medical problem then he/she will be given 5000/- from the college
3.Toppers of B.A part 1 belonging to backward classes will be given Sewing Machine as the help to the source of income
4.Best Sport Student will be given 1001/-
5.Best Student in Cultural Programme will be given 1001/-
6.Best in National Seva Council will be given 501/-
7.Students which have not the facility of bus for coming college will be given a cycle as a gift
8.Students who have got 55% or above 55%(B+) will be given 5000/- from the College Principal.
9.Job guidance and job for job will be available in college